Thursday, June 18, 2015

I'm On VINE!

Hey guys!

Guess who's on VINE now...THIS GIRL :)   Check out my channel @Hey_ItsAnaP

There's a good amount on my channel so please take a look and let me know what you think! Leave me a comment :)

If you don't know or recognize the awesome woman in the picture below, that's Arielle Vandenberg, she's an actress, model, and vine star. She is honestly the person who inspired me to breakout of my "what will people think of me" shell and jump into the "I don't fug wit choo" vibe, to say the least...and I don't want to use profanity on my blog, ha.


She and her best friend, Matt Cutshall, create some of the best/funniest vines I have come across, along with their friends KC James, Duck Leary, Brandon Calvillo, and of course, good ole' Robby Ayala and more. 

I am trying this new thing of "living my own life" and making the most of it with my truest passion...which is to make people laugh and smile. All my life, I loved art, whether it be drawing, painting, designing, etc but I never really thought about making videos of me being silly. I struggled with worrying what others thought and just not being someone someone liked because of my weirdness, so to speak. But then, watching a beautiful woman like Arielle just be herself and having fun with life, made me want to do the same thing.


To top it off, I ran into her at the Mondrian Hotel this past Monday and nearly flipped. I tried to keep my composure but it's definitely hard to do when your idol is standing right in front of you and is being TOTALLY awesome. Mind you, I went home, made a vine, tagged her in it, and she "liked" the video AND she tweeted me! I mean, how much more of a sign of "good work AP, keep going!" do I need with vine? I don't know if that makes sense, but it makes sense to me. 

I've been told that I speak in circles but eventually make sense haha, yep. So, basically what I am trying to say, is that I am really happy starting this channel and I want to invite all of you to check it out and let me know your thoughts. I always want to improve, that's everyone right? 


XO
-AP


No comments:

Post a Comment