Thursday, May 21, 2015

Leaving Those Pesky Emotions in Mooseland, B.C.!


So my friend and I are going to Vancouver, Canada. Spur of the moment really. Well, actually a huge reason I'm going is to get away...getting over a heartbreak...such an emotional girl excuse. I know it's not the maturest of reasons But I just want to get away. I've never fallen for someone like I did with him and now that it's not "a thing" anymore, it stings a bit and I'm hoping getting some distance and perspective will help me out...at least distractions. I may have said a few things I definitely didn't mean, I kinda feel like a sucky person, so I figure it's time for a mini vacation to recollect myself.



Now, I'm the kind of person who believes everything happens for a reason and timing has a lot to do with why things happen whenever they do. Sometimes it's because the two aren't ready for each other, they are only together for a season, or just a lesson to better oneself, etc, could be anything. That's speaking for relationships. Now for traveling, I feel like trips happen when that individual really needs it. When my ex and I broke up, it just so happened to be a week before I was going to travel to Orlando with my family. 

Maybe trips happen when a cool epiphany is supposed to take place in life. Or maybe it's just for you to truly get the break you deserve or have been wanting.

                                              
Honestly, I'm glad that trip happened because I was SUCH a mess. 

Emotionally, I will admit that I am still broken from the split but I believe in myself so much that I know I'll get over it someday. I love myself too much to stay in a sad mode forever.

In the meantime, I've been keeping busy by hanging out with friends, traveling (Canada in a few days), working on blog posts, new job, meeting and making new friends, and focusing on what makes me, AP, truly happy.

Sorry guys for that long excerpt on me still working on these feelings. Typing them out really helps so feel free to skip over. :)


Ok back to Canada!
                                      

One of my best friends is joining me on this getaway. We are traveling to Vancouver for Memorial Day weekend without any real plan. We are going on a whim and with the flow. Sure we are researching the main spots to hit up while we are there but with no set schedule. Trying to make this as adventurous as possible, but still safe, and let the "colors of the wind" guide us...yea, I just referenced a Disney movie. Totally proud of it and no shame, she and I are BIG BIG DISNEY FANATICS.

Now, I don't know if I'll get the best footage of the trip but I'll do what I can to get a nice edited video to share. Something I am working on with myself is being brave on camera and actually putting together sentences that make sense and appeal to my audience.

I've noticed in my past videos that I make no sense and just get really boring or just look away from video or freakin touch my face a lot haha. It's the AP nerves...extremely apparent.

(That's my little Sheldon...getting in the way of my typing...wanting mama love)

ANYWAY! Basically what I am getting at is I am planning to definitely take a lot of pictures of the places we visit, not to mention AMAZING food while I'm there. Be sure to follow my foodie Instagram @Miss_FoodRoute and my regular account @Hey_ItsAnaP

The next time I come back to writing here, I'll be back from my trip. I'll be sure to post pictures and a link to my Channel for you to see the footage I gathered (pray that I get good stuff).

XO
-AP




No comments:

Post a Comment