Friday, July 26, 2013

It's SnowTime!


Good mornin GOOD MORNIN and happy FRIDAY! 

Hope you all are having a good Friday so far. So, last week I posted pics from my 2013 Hawaii trip and I said I would post more...which I will BUT first off, I really wanted to give the viewers who don't know about this yummy place a quick review and briefing on Icy-licious.

(please ignore my not so good self mani)

So I found this little beauty during one of my "I don't want to be in the house so I'm going to explore the area" trips. :)   Finding this joint made me so happy because I can connect Icy-licious to my Hawaii trip and here's how...Shaved Ice in Hawaii is a gold mine, oh my goodness it's EVERYWHERE and really popular. 

To be honest, if you really think about it, besides Fro-Yo, shaved ice is a pretty good snack/meal on a hot summer day. 


Icy-licious is a shaved ice place and the serving process is the same-ish concept as any Fro-Yo place, well ok, it's not self serve, but that's ok because the price is fair and the the amount of toppings and "drizzle" is perfect. I will definitely be visiting this place again to try out the other shaved ice flavors: Strawberry, Mango, Green Tea, and Original (sweet vanilla, that's the one I tried, mmmm yummm).

I have been seeing on Instagram a lot more shaved ice pics versus frozen yogurt so from what I get, it's a new summer snack to get. 

Post pics on your instagram and tag me! I'd love to see your shaved ice creations! (#tangledfashion or @tangled_fashion)

Here is their YELP page so you can see more delicious pictures :)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/icy-licious-chino-hills

 
(Yup, I did Disney research and Stitch definitely likes shaved ice)

While on the subject of awesome summer snacks...I figured posting pics of icy cold and delicious drinks my family and I had in Hawaii. I HIGHLY recommend all of them. They truly hit the spot, plus, seeing the cute umbrella really made my day. 

(Crazy Cuban, Pina Colada, and Lava Flow)

(Chocolate Monkey shake (first 2) and red velvet mini cake with coffee (Aulani))

Check back next week for a fun new post!

XO
-AP







1 comment: