Thursday, August 1, 2013

California Love



I am loving the mellow but cute beach style right now; it's really cute and above all, super comfortable. I have 2 sides to my outfit styles...1st is California city girl (that's mainly for work) and the 2nd is Southern California beach (at home, just doin my thing).

Number One: I like to call it the "Lauren Conrad"

This in a nutshell is who I look to for adorable outfit choices. She too has that city cali girl look. I really like how she makes it look effortless and yet she still looks great. 

Breaking down the outfits, all she really did was pick a simple shirt and add a scarf for effect. I love that. And of course, can't forget those sunglasses!




Numero DOS: My Ultimate Favorite...

I am having this obsession with freakin trucker hats right now. I already had a thing for them last year but I didn't follow up with that love. But then coming back from Hawaii, I started loving it again. 

Think about it, they are cute hats, comfy, they make a girl look cute, AND they really save the day if you're either having a bad hair day or just don't want to deal with your hair...we've all had those kind of days...I go through that about 2-3 days a week, hee hee.

Ok so this is what my "I don't wanna put too much thought in an outfit but I wanna look cute" choice...simple, trucker hat (I like to have my hair either down with waves or braid it), comfy colorful hoodie, casual tank, and let's not forget those sandals to tie it together. Sometimes I'll add simple accessories to it like a small necklace, bracelet---I love Pura Vida bracelets, or ring).

 puravidabracelets.com

 


XO
-AP


No comments:

Post a Comment