Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Lattes Are The Official Sign Of Fall


Is it just me or are Pumpkin Spice Lattes the BEST most OFFICIAL sign that Fall has arrived? I'm pretty sure I can find a good amount of people to agree with me on that. It's delicious, the colors are awesome, and it just really hits the spot.


This year, Starbucks has a really nice sleeve to welcome the 10 year mark of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and to be honest, just seeing it makes me happy...even this picture, it's probably just my pumpkin caramel latte candle from Bath and Body Works burning but it's like I can smell the coffee brewing, mmmm...coffee


Does anyone else think sweaters are sexy?...yup I said sexy, I'm still trying to figure out why I used that to describe them but  I honestly love them; their comfort, the flow, like a big cozy blanket...not like a snuggie...well kinda I guess but with more style. What I also love about sweaters, especially in SoCal is that you can wear a fun light sweater with shorts, and add boots to the outfit or flats, whatever you like. You'll still be warmish, but not too warm to avoid being suffocated by random temperature spike haha. 


OMG AND THEN THE SCARVES WE GET TO WEAR AND BRING OUT! Do you see how excited I am ? I've come to terms that I have a huge obsession with Fall trends, and I didn't know I had such love for it. It's pretty funny actually. I walked into an H&M yesterday and I had to restrain myself from buying all of their sweaters and scarves. I just find that the scarves bring in such a nice finishing touch to the look.



Just look at these fun patterns already <3

And here are a few pictures I found on Pinterest of ladies wearing adorable sweaters with cute shorts. I'm actually wearing shorts, flipflops and a sweater right now haha, I'm so happy it's FALL!


So I want to do a First Impression review but I am trying to figure out what to choose, I would love to hear what you guys think. Leave a comment below :)

XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment