Saturday, September 28, 2013

I Couldn't Resist

Two really quick things to talk about with you on this fine Saturday afternoon.

1. I'm so happy it's finally FALL! I don't know if you noticed the change in background of my blog, I went with a more neutral look. I know I wrote about Fall in my last post but I SERIOUSLY am obsessed with this time of year. I can't get over it. I mean, look at this awesome list on the goodness of Fall...


I think the reason why I ADORE California is because we get the perfect amount of both warm weather and cold weather. By the time the end of summer rolls around, I am ready for cozy sweaters, hot chocolate, snow trips, sitting by the fire, EVERYTHING, even the hay ride...takes me back to when we had school trips to the pumpkin patch and having that proud feeling of bringing back a pumpkin home...like, "check this thing out Mom!" AND another little perk on my end, my birthday is totally in the Fall soooo that may have a little to do with my obsession. Alright, enough of my praising of Fall...ok one more...


I wish they had cute pumpkins in the back...would be nice...perhaps an art project in the making on my end.

K, I'm good. On to the next point

2. I have started my own movie list tab. I took the idea from my brother...and maybe a few other friends. I tried not to follow the trend but...it's just such a fun idea and tab to have on your blog. I love the feel of accomplishment I get when I cross out the movie I just watched...like YAY! One down...a million to go! It's a long list of course but by the end, and while you go through them, you get a more open minded taste of genres; you're not as focused on one specific genre anymore.


Had to be themed appropriately 

Like for me, I would tend to go for the usual chick flick movies or comedies but now that I have been giving other movies a chance, even shows for that matter (The Walking Dead!!!!), I am more appreciative of the true makings of what great movies are.


There's so many to see!

You can find the movie lists, yup, plural, in a tab called "MOVIE BUFFS CLICK HERE" tab which is conveniently located on the side bar of my blog.

And one last thing before I go, check out these awesome posters for the new Disney Pixar movie "Frozen", aahhh cannot wait!


XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment