Friday, February 21, 2014

A Cute Little Company

Hey guys!
https://www.just4mypet.com/
I wanted to talk to you about a cute little online company that focuses on providing Personalized pet products. I want to emphasize the personalization part to it. You can get pet beds, holiday ornaments, jackets, sweaters, you name it, all personalized!


A detail I really like about their site is that, not only do they have professional photos of their products, they have images from their customers on their site too. I find that to be more personable, like they care about sharing the loyalty they and their customers have for each other.

They don't just have pet products, they also have fun goodies for humans too, I say "humans" because that's actually one of the tabs they have on their site, haha.

If you or anyone you know is looking for a cute gift or item for your pet, I highly recommend you check out www.Just4MyPet.com. They gave me a code I can share with you: ANAPAULA10, so nice right? This code will get you 10% OFF your first purchase, get over to their site and check it out :)

XO
-AP


No comments:

Post a Comment