Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Posh365

Celebrate Life In STYLE! Good morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

As many of you know, I love love love decorating my room/apartment with the cutest products and DIY crafts. Well, I need to share this with you...I came across an adorable site called POSH365, I mean, even the name is perfect.

So this site, they have a range of vintage to chic to modern to unique, you name it, they have it. They were recently advertised in the 56th Annual Grammy's Book...you know they mean business when they make it to the Grammy's right?

I checked out the site and was instantly hooked and I hope you will be too.

(These were their pillow giveaways at the Grammy's, cute right?)

 (A Tea Infuser! This is my fave! I mean, even the background of the sweater gives it such a cozy look)

(Here's is the unique/original side of the site, LOVE it!)

(I have a serious obsession with mugs, especially uniquely designed ones...so, as you can see with this example, I'm going to be stocking up, haha)

(Such a simple and fun quote, how can you not want this?)

There are so many more products to share, I wish I could post them all on this page but...that's too many and it would defeat the purpose of you going out and exploring their site: http://www.posh365.com/collections/new-products

I'm serious guys, go to their site and check out what they have, you never know, you may find A LOT of noteworthy products for your own home :)

Until next time!

XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment