Saturday, August 31, 2013

Paul the Third and The Fanny Trend

Hey guys!

I have really fun news to share with you. My brother has finally made his blog LIVE! Not to sound biased, but I really think he's done a great job at it.

And also, he sure has a great way of welcoming new readers to his blog...I mean check this awesome gif out


If that doesn't make you smile and want to check his blog out then...welp, you are definitely going to miss out. When you get a chance, take a look at it. He has a good amount of posts waiting for you all to read; they range from advice on life to favorite movies and reviews to delicious food findings.

http://paulthethird.blogspot.com/

I set up a link on my blog too so it'll be easier to find :)

Alright so before I go, I want to chat with you too.

Have you noticed how many fanny packs are out there these days?! Looks like the trend is coming back, it seems like everywhere I go there is at least 1-2 people rockin a fun patterned/colored fanny pack which makes ME want to get one.


I mean look at this...

Even the celebrities are sporting them



I was at Disney's California Adventures last night and I saw a good amount of people wearing them PLUS I saw a few stores carrying them too. Not only are they convenient for walking around a theme park, they also seem helpful when maybe grocery shopping, going on a hike, taking a stroll to shopping centers? I don't know, it's really easy to get creative. 

Personally it makes me happy those packs are coming back, they bring back memories of when I was a kid. Fanny packs usually meant we were going to a theme or water park, haha.

After writing this post and seeing the different fanny pack designs, I am in deep thought and wonder if I should go out and find me a fun fanny pack...damn it :/ 

If you have one, post it down in the comments section or tag me on instagram or twitter! I'd love to see!

XO
-AP


1 comment: