Friday, August 16, 2013

Make It Happen!


"Yes, you wish and you dream with all your little heart. But you remember, Tiana, that old star can only take you part of the way. You got to help him with some hard work of your own. And then... Yeah, you can do anything you set you mind to."

Hello my loves!

Sorry I was lagging on getting a new post up. Believe me, I really missed my blog. Posting new pics, talking about the adventures I'm living in Socal, FOOD...i love food, my gosh. 

Anyway, the reason I have been MIA was because of an extremely fun and busy week filled with CELEBRITY meet and greets :) *angels singing* I worked the Oscar De La Hoya Celebrity Golf Classic this past Monday and then headed over to a live reading of Modern Family at the Fox Studios in Los Angeles. 

Below you'll find pics of me and two of my co workers, as you can see, we definitely took the time to get all dolled up and enjoy their champagne...can't go to a party without trying it right? ;)

(with my lovely co workers Abigayle and Bryana) 

(with Nolan Gould)

(with the creator Steven Levitan)

Honestly guys, I have been dreaming of this for such a long time, to be a part of the entertainment industry in Hollywood. DREAM BIG...Anything is possible. Cheesy line but it speaks the freakin truth. Two months ago, I was working as a production artist in NorCal and now I'm working for a product placement company in Los Angles. 



(that's right ladies...MARIO LOPEZ!) 

(with Greg Grunberg ---Heroes, The Client List, Star Trek--he was totally chillin with everyone in the audience, just walking around with his brother, thought that was pretty darn cool)

(with Eric Stonestreet---my mom loves this guy in Modern Family)

(Modern Family writers with full cast in the back)


Sure it's a lot of work and the job is demanding, etc. but I have learned that as long as you are passionate in what you want out of life, "the stars will align" and everything will fall into place. Now, I'm not done with my journey, there's SO much more to do and be a part of but so far so good :) 

XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment