Saturday, November 9, 2013

And the Discoveries Continue...at The Americana

I'm not one to stay home, unless I have work to do. I'm hoping there are a lot of you like me out there. I've said it before, I am such a fan of taking a drive and seeing where it takes me or Yelping something on my phone.


Now, I will be honest with you all on this one, I didn't find it out of randomness, a good friend of mine introduced me to this location and I was instantly at awe. The Americana at Brand...it's an outdoor mall in Glendale, CA and it's absolutely gorgeous. I have yet to visit The Grove, which I have been told that it is even better than The Americana at Brand.

So yesterday, I decided to go for a walk and I ended up here. I'm one of those people you will see with a huge smile on their face when they see a trolley, Christmas decor, or here a favorite song playing while taking a stroll at the mall or anywhere else...it's like a movie, having background music. I am hopeful that one day a handsome man will come up to me during my random explorations and whisk me away; yea, you can say I'm a huge romantic.

The buildings are beautiful, I mean check out this Barnes and Noble Bookstore, I could stay there all day. There's a movie theater, restaurants, stores, cute fountain to sit by and watch the dancing water show, and to top it off there's DESSERT stands! 

That's right, I FOUND MACARONS!

These two are Pistachio and Vanilla Creme Brule...and my gosh were they delicious! Yesterday was definitely my cheat day, I also went to Porto's Bakery and  to Chick-fil-A for the first time after filming with my friend and AAAAHHH so good too! SO today will be a day of returning to my healthy eating diet. I think once a week cheat day is healthy, right? 

 My day went from work work work, to exploring Glendale, to fun filming. 'Twas a great day and I cannot wait for next week!
 Yup, that's right, a YouTube Channel is in the making. FINALLY! Once it's up and running, I'll link the channel to my page for you to see :)

XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment