Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Candy Pros!

OMG OMG OMG! I am so sorry for taking freakin forever to post on my blog. I have been working on different videos AND since I scored the role as a hostess for a company called CandyPros, I have been working with them on getting their own webseries going. :) SO EXCITING!


 I hope you guys aren't like...


Even though I haven't posted new entrees here, I hope you all have been taking a look at my new YouTube Channel.

This is what I look like every time I upload a new video...


Here's a link to one of my newest Vlogs and DIY videos

 

I have 7 videos up right now and more to come. Please leave me comments, I want to learn and improve on my videos. Although I know they are not the best right now, I want to express my excitement for them all. If anyone reading this post right now has been contemplating on starting a YouTube Channel, I say GO FOR IT!

I know not everyone watches my channel, I don't really know who does actually, haha. I think the most important thing is that you are personally enjoying getting those videos out there.

Instead of taking pictures of my outtings, I get to watch them as little clips and I think that's a really cute and fun way to watch the memories made. Cheesy I know but true right?

Next post is definitely going to be holiday related OH! And get ready for some fun BAY AREA CHRISTMAS VLOGGING!

XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment