Saturday, December 21, 2013

Live It Up Like "Buddy the Elf"

Just a few more days til Christmas! I cannot believe how fast this month...no...this YEAR has gone by! It's crazy!


For this blog post, I decided to write about good ole "Buddy the Elf". "Elf" is seriously in my top 5 Favorite Christmas movies, it's so funny I love it! The positive attitude this guy has is just too cute. I felt like his innocence truly captures what Christmas is like for children, only it's an adult expressing it...ok, maybe that sounds a little weird but I'm hoping most of you get what I'm trying to say.

I mean look at him, he's playing, he's having a jolly time, enjoying the holidays


Besides the fact that this guy is just oh so happy all the time, I can relate to his emotions and actions, even thought process...sometimes...but for now, let me just say, I can definitely relate to him when it comes to visiting mom and dad's house...FREE FOOD! Something Buddy and I have in common is how we eat...NO GUILT

 

If you haven't seen this movie, honestly give it a try. I'm not the biggest fan of Will Ferrell but in THIS movie, he does a good job at entertaining. Watch it if you are in a carefree Christmas movie watching mood. You'll be surprised as to how much you may relate to his expressions/comments about life. I think it's his "no filter"/"child-like reaction that makes it fun to watch. 

And I mean, there are so many gifs I could be using but the ones I posted here are some of my favorite. No go rent it, Netflix it, etc. And drink some hot cocoa :)

I'm here at the airport drinking some delicious Starbucks, working on my blog about Buddy the Elf and I came across this beauty in my gif search...
This gif basically speaks for itself on my love for Starbucks. I'm sure some disagree with me but for now, this is what I want to do and say every time I walk into a Starbucks.

XO
-AP

No comments:

Post a Comment