Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MOTHER'S DAY!!!



funny-pictures-kitten-has-a-protective-forcefield.jpg



Hello hello hello :)


Oh my goodness, I cannot believe it is already May, this year has gone by so fast...although, I feel like everyone says that...every year...weird. Anyway, alright guys, so Mother's Day is this weekend and I have been going EVERYWHERE in search of a perfect Mother's Day gift for my beloved mother and I am happy to say I finally found it.

Now I can't say what it is because I know she checks my blog, hee hee, "Hi mom!" BUT what I CAN do is give you guys some ideas in case you are secretly freaking out about what to get your mom for the special day...although, mothers should be thanked everyday. ALL PARENTS should :)

supermom.gif
http://momsinheels.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/supermom.gif

Don't stress, here are a few ideas that have worked out super well in the past:

-Sometimes girls just want to get away, why not treat her to a spa day or weekend, you can take this opportunity to treat yourself to a nice massage too.

-If you have a lower budget plan, no problem, cook her a cute meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner...maybe even a sweet little snack.  It's all about the thought that's most appreciated.

-Outdoorsy? Go on a nature hike, bike ride, go to the beach (well, check the weather first, but I checked and it's supposed to be beautiful). Make it a relaxing trip for mom, pack up some food and have a picnic while you are out.

-If you guys want to make it an evening thing, go out to a nice restaurant. Get all dolled up, and hit the town.

-Check this site out for more Mother's Day events happening here in the City by the Bay. There's concerts, brunches, yoga, hikes, fashion shows, food trucks,  SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES to treat good ole mom!




http://sf.funcheap.com/events/san-francisco/page/2/

Have fun guys!

XO,
AP

No comments:

Post a Comment